Anything Is Possible
Be inspired !
Olaf went from not being able to swim and never having done a race over 5 kms only 6 years ago to podium finisher at the Ironman World championships in Kona, Hawaii in Oct. 2013. Learn techniques elite athletes use and how you can apply them in your life and work.
The following topics will be covered:
• The journey to an exceptional performance
• What makes triathlon and Ironman special
• Inspirational videos
• Your support team and relying on others
• Achieving sustainable performance over time
• Overcoming challenges and setbacks - Mental toughness
• What it really takes
• Visualizations and other techniques from elite sports
• How to deal with negative thoughts and emotions
10 minutes minutes to 3h.
Olaf is the founder and Managing Director of Newstate Consulting and Coaching.
He's a coach and professional trainer based in Hong Kong.
He is unique in combining 20 years of senior management, finance and trading experience with facilitation and coaching expertise as well as former and current elite sports results. Full bio here