Direct Communication with Front Office
Front office staff can be aggressive, unpleasant and difficult or even intimidating to deal with. We know as we have been in that role. This Program will help you interact more effectively with front office or business management.
The following topics are covered:
• Understand the culture and needs of the business
• Learn to adapt your style to your audience
• Tips and tools to handle difficult conversations
• How to speak the Front Office language
• Building a positive relationship over time
The format is the following:
• One or Two days program
• Some background, theory and teachings, but focus on discussions, exercises and role plays
This program is especially relevant for anyone interacting with Front Office, typically:
• Market Risk, Credit Risk and other Risk Functions
• IT, Finance, HR, Model Validation and Product Control functions
• Other front office support functions
"Constructive training with effective techniques"
"Good classroom training, which could suit not only people interacting with FO, but everyone who wants to perfect his skills at conducting meetings."
"Useful course for me to communicate with FO."
"Surprisingly people interacting with FO do not know that much about FO's objectives and needs."